Georgia State University (expected graduation May, 2012)
· Enrolled in the School of Arts and Sciences
Diploma, A.R. Johnson Health Science and Engineering Magnet High School (May, 2008)
Dictators of Taste Magazine May 2011 – Present (9 months)
Founder, Editor -In- Chief
- Edits all editorial copy after the associate, section editor and copy editor
- Oversees content and coverage of all sections
- Prepares agenda for staff meetings
- Signs official documents
- Has final approval on all inducted and terminated
- Represents the paper at official functions
- Assembles constitution for new organization
- Revises and updates job descriptions and New U Guidelines when necessary
- Contributes constructive and helpful criticism
- Oversees expenditure of operations
Infinite Appeal Modeling Organization:
- Handles media-related contacts (djs, radio, press, etc)
- Produce show ideas and concepts.
- Act as a liaison between models and designers.
- Helps run practices.
- Seeks artists and other show-related affiliates (make-up artists, etc)
- Works in conjunction with rermainder of Creative Team.
Atlanta Fashion Week (2010)
- Organized and planned suitable seating for guests
- Completed marketing activities on facebook, myspace, twitter, and linked in
- Account management, editorial desk sides, event planning and new client outreach
Couture Statis (2009 – 2010)
- Created sales report and programs
- Maintained catalog books and line sheets
- Prepared fashion shows and events
- Acted as a liaison between sales and other departments
- General office duties: faxing, copying, filing
- Managed showroom and sample room inventory
Eye Chap Charity Fashion Show (2010)
- Taught models to walk in an acceptable manner
- Assisted in locating attire for the show
- General Assistant to the remainder of executive board members
Georgia State University (2008-2009)
Student Desk Assistant,
- Assist with administrative duties
- Customer Service Expert
- Regulation of the incoming and outgoing of student for protective service
- Expert in networking and communication
Attended Fashion U in New York (October 2008)
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency including PC, apple, photoshop, abobe illustrator, and all Microsoft Office software.
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills
- Highly Adaptable and Flexible
- Honest to a fault